Notes to Applicants
The Sir Thomas & Lady Duncan Trust (the Trust) will acknowledge receipt of your application. Acknowledgement does not constitute acceptance or approval of the application.
- Applicants will normally be notified of the outcome of the application within six months of submitting the application. If greater urgency is required for the consideration of the application, provide reasons for the urgency in a covering letter. No guarantee is given that the timeframes will be met.
- The Trust may require successful applicants to provide a report or reports and/or a presentation to the Trust in the year or years after a grant is made to inform the Trust of the progress and success of the project or purpose.
- A grant may be made subject to conditions.
- Each page of the Application Form (4 pages) must be initialled by the person making the application on behalf of the applicant.
- Please ensure that the relevant attachments referred to in part 6 are attached to the Application.
- Preference may be given to Applications benefiting the Rangitikei District and for purposes which benefit children.
To improve the health and/or quality of life for those suffering from neuro-muscular disorders.
To build on the foundations and heritage of the Trust to make a difference; to be valued by those with neuro-muscular disorders and to be recognised by the health and research community for its ongoing commitment.